Friday, June 27, 2008

St George Roadrunners....


We went to My kids' school on Wednesday for the program that they have during summer. They have "take home library". They give the kids 4 or 5 books to read during the week (or the night before they are supposed to go back sometimes....haha) Anyway, this week they had a St george Roadrunner player, Brandon Taylor (Local baseball team) come and read a book to the kids called "Out of the ball park." It was great, and my kids absolutely loved it. I was sitting with a couple of freinds and afterwards, Chayce went to say hi to him and Kellee was sitting next to me and was like "nudging" my arm saying where's your camera, over and over. I wasn't paying attention, I was busy talking. I was trying to brush her off because I thought she was one of my kids,,,,,,haha. I look over finally and am like OH CRAP WHERE IS MY PHONE THAT'S MY KID!!!! She was like duh... I was trying to tell you...Great times!!!!

No comments:

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.