Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunt

So, the day after thanksgiving we decided to leave Dad at the cabin to work on some homework and go find a Christmas Tree.... It was so fun! WE found such a cute little tree.




We had a grand ole time! I rode with my dad in his truck along with Chan, Chayden, and Charger. My dad likes to show off his diesel to me sometimes, and stomped on the pedal for a bit and let off. Well, Charger did not like the let off part. He kept saying "Grandpa go fast again." In his own little words. It was very cute!! Grandpa of course got a kick out of it. These are the good times!!!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Definetley the good times. Sometimes I have to remind myself of it though. Patience I'm learning. Where's the snow? Where did you go?

Kellee and Courtney said...

Sounds fun. Did you guys not bring a tree home.

~~Jeff 'n Heather~~ said...

We did! It is a cute little tree, it's the one you have already seen by now in my house!! I had to have a real tree this year!!!

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.