Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pics...






Chayce is our Dracula, Chanley is our cute little pirate, Chayden is our GIRL (only for halloween), and Charger is our M&M.... It was an interesting night. The kids were out of control. Although I did bribe them that they couldn't go trick or treating unless their bedroom was clean. SO..... they cleaned their rooms but must have put their manners and kindness away with their toys because they were freakin hellians!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff was about to freak, and I had no more patience either.. but we made it through the horrible night. These are the times we will look back and laugh SOMEDAY!

2 comments:

Haley said...

They all look great. Before I read who everyone was, I thought Chanley was Chayce. They look so much alike. And I have to say Chayden is a very cute little girl.

Kellee and Courtney said...

I feel like I missed Chayden on Halloween night. They all look so darn cute. I am amazed at how you whipped that all together so perfectly. I am sure they had a blst even if they did decide to be naughty.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.