Thursday, August 13, 2009

First day back to school 2009-10


All three of my sweet boys before the first day of school Thursday, Aug 13, 2009. Chayce, Chanley, & Chayden
Oh my goodness, I think yesterday they got home from school and it was supposed to be summer break....what happened to it? I can't believe it is gone! But, here we are! So, now Chayce is in 4th grade and Chanley is in 2nd, and Chayden is in kindergarten!!!! I can't believe one of my babys are in school! Pretty soon, I will be finished raising them and wishing the time back! I will admit that I had a good cry while driviing the kids to school this morning though... so overwhelming, thought the pregnancy hormones do not make it easier!!! So here are some pics of the day.
Chayce, excited to wear his school clothes!

Chayden loves to pose for the camera and every pic has to be suave!!
Chanley has to pretend that he is not excited though he was ready for school like 2 hours before it was time to go!!!!
Of course, Charger has to be apart of the crowd too, and is not pleased he will be coming back home with mom after the kids are in school...he wants to go soooo bad!!!I gave Chayden, and the other kids the option for after school if they wanted to ride the bus home or if they wanted me to pick them up. Of course, Chayden wanted to ride the bus, and Chanley did too...but Chayce wanted me to pick him up. So, here is Chaydens first bus ride home!!!!!

3 comments:

Kellee and Courtney said...

My kids are obsessed with riding the bus too...of course now they can't. And of course, they want to go with the different choices. But on the first day of school, it is whatever makes them happy. The pictures are all very cute and Chayden is definately looking suave--and excited. Will you send Charger to preschool next year?

Haley said...

It's great to see an update of you guys. We never see you anymore. And I can't believe Chayden is old enough for school. That's awesome. It's fun to see the prego belly too. I'm excited so see her. Missed you guys at the reunion and hope to see you soon.

Heather said...

Your boys are so cute. I really LOVE Back-to-School photos. They always look so cute in their new "duds". Enjoy every minute of this....before you turn around twice, you will have a Junior in HS. (like I do now) It's crazy how quickly time passes. Keep the posts coming....it's fun to keep in touch this way.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.