Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prego Pics....




Ok so, Kellee is wanting more pics of the prego belly. So I have 2, one is when I was 22 weeks and one now at just about 32 weeks. Not my fav pics but ya know! I will be glad I have them some day! This is finally, as most of you know, or precious girl that we have been patiently waiting to add to the family! Can't wait to hold her in my arms.
The white shirt is 22 weeks, and the red is 32 weeks. They look close to the same size to me, but who knows... Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

Kellee and Courtney said...

It is true, they do look close to the same size. Lucky you! And you will be very happy to have them some day. I didn't take very many my las two and now I am sad. So even though it isn't super fun to take them...they are darling.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.