Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday Boy!!!





Beans finally turned TWO!!!! And let me tell you he is every bit of two! WOW! Between that and being the baby, and the diabetic, and so on-this kid is giving us a run! We love him tons though! It is great to see them grow up! I fell down the other day, my knee wasn't feeling to hot, and he was the first one by my side to say "u otay?" over and over while rubbing my shoulder. What a sweet heart I tell ya! Anyway, we just hung out at home and did a little birthday party for him while having pizza, popcorn, and movies all in our jammas! It was a great time. We had the infamous cone hats, as well as the blow things that unravel while you blow thru them and roll back up, and of course you cannot forget the cake we had that had "beans" on top (since that is his nickname just don't ask me why but it stuck).


He knew it was his day, and he was like an angel that whole day! I thought he would be a pill but it was a great day for him, and us too!

After pizza, I put him on the table and let him open his presents, he kept looking at me like are you sure you want me on the table? Hello, mom what are you thinking?? Then he was like ok cool, I will open presents up here. He loved every one of them, bikes, trucks, you name it he loves it!


1 comment:

Lori said...

So cute I cannot believe he is two! SO crazy! Looks like a fun day! I love birthdays!

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.