Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I hAvE bEeN tAgGeD!

*Random Facts*
1. I love to Read, especially The Twighlight Series (All-time Fav)
2. I like to garden, I love to plant new plants in our yard. I would love for it to be a serene garden someday!
3. I miss the Primary, but love Cub Scouts!
4. I am actually very shy until I warm up... alot of times I have been accused of being "cold" but I am just shy!!
*Current Obsessions*
1. Blogging
2. Scrapbooking
3. Reading
4. Canning, trying to build up the food storage.
5. Getting my own school stuff underway.
*Goals*
1. Exercise
2. Spend more quality, fun time with my kids and husband.
3. Get organized.
4. Be more like my mom.
*My Fears*
1. Losing someone close to me!!!!!
2. Missing out on something important with my family for something not so important.
3. Kids, Kids, Kids!!!!!!!!! I hope they make it past adolescents!!!
4. Strangers
5. The dark!
*My Joys*
1. The five men in my life! ;)
2. Love to spend time with family and friends!
3. The Gospel!
4. Having chaos at home, I love it! It reminds me I have a family, and we are healthy enough to be chaotic!!
5. Scrapbooking
6. Reading
7. Learning
I tag Jesi, Lori, and whoever else has yet to be tagged.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am reading Breaking Dawn and so far loving it too! I was laughing about your fear of the dark (i too am afraid of the dark) so fun to read about you, and learn a little more. Maybe in the next week or so we could have lunch with my mom. On a friday- since she doesn't work on those days anymore, and the kids could play at the park. I still have your number so I will give you a call soon!

Sharee Webb said...

Holy Cow Heather..... I leave for a week and feel like I've missed a lifetime of blogs! I loved all the pictures of the baptism, birthday and trip to the doctor. You have the cutest family ever...one of my favs.

Kellee and Courtney said...

I think it is about time for a new post. You aren't making it very hard to keep up with the Joneses.
Later.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.