Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chayden's perception of a brush...

On our way to the library Thursday, July 3 we were running a little bit late. We started walking out of the house to leave, and I look up as I am ussuring children out the door, and Chayden is standing at the top of the stairs stark naked. OH WOW!!! What else, when you are super late, right! Well, I guess he wasn't getting himself dressed today, he wanted me to do it for him. Ok, fine. Gather him some clothes, put them on. Ask him to go grab the brush and the hairspray and I will come his hair on the way. Meanwhile I go out and get the rest of the kids buckled up ready to go. This time we brought our friend Kellen with us. He is a well-behaved kid that lives near us. I come back in to see if Chayden is almost back down from his errand I sent him on, and he is looking for his shoes. He is carrying a "PAINTBRUSH." I asked what he thought I was going to do with a paintbrush on his hair, and you could almost see the light go off in his head that I actually wanted a hairbrush!! WHOA, the things our kids come up with!

1 comment:

Kellee and Courtney said...

Whoa, wait a second. I sometimes make the same mistake. He must just have way more important things on his mind. Anyways that is my excuse.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.