Friday, July 18, 2008

I HATE PICTURES OF MYSELF

Ok, here is the deal. I needed an UPDATED picture of myself for my new business cards. I have been trying to find the time to take one for the last couple months. Finally it is down to the wire, and I can wait no longer! I made the switch to St George GMAC Real Estate from another company and at that point needed new cards, DUH!!!! Well, I was going to just use my old photo, but Jeff finally informed me how he hadn't particularly liked that photo! He thought I was much prettier than it turned out in that photo. HELLO..... I have been using that photo for about 2 years!!! Thanks for finally telling me this now! RIGHT???? Well, ok, down to the point....I am at the point where I need it done TODAY! So, I ask Jeff if he will take the photo for me. He is like more than willing to. YA!!! SO, I get all ready and tell him I need it done now. He is pretty excited at this point...literally!!!! So we are trying to find a good spot that is not dark or too bright (I thought). He has the great idea he wants to take it on the back porch, about 9:30 AM, facing the EAST.....FIGURE THAT OUT!!! I said no way, I will be squinting in between my sneezing...not a good idea. He doesn't like my disagreeance of the choice he made. So back inside we go. We find a spot in the kitchen, and I guess I was not to clear on WHAT PART of me I needed a picture of. I end up with like all these pictures of not my face, if you get my drift!!! I get totally peaved and tell him I will just pay someone else that can handle the task, he goes into his office and closes the door. Well, I still need the picture done today, and Chayce is hanging out with me. YA you get my point. Chayce is a great picture taker, when he presses the right button, and holds it long enough, and gets it straight, with me actually in the picture, and is super short so I am actually looking down. Ya, obviously that didn't work out too well. I call Jeff back in and finally get the picture taken...turned out just fine, but it was interesting getting to that point!!! Thought I would share!
GREAT TIMES!!!!!

1 comment:

Kellee and Courtney said...

You are such a loser. Cameras have self timers. you could have taken it yourself. Besides, Jeff probably had the right idea. Does this mean you want my spare cards back. I have some old ones still in the pickup just in case.
Thanks for not letting the house burn down this weekend.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.