Thursday, July 3, 2008

I LOST MY PERMANENT TOOTH

Last night, wednesday, Chayce was outside with Jeff and I while Jeff was fixing a bike. It was about ten thirty or so. Chayce was climbing our front tree, and for some silly reason had a rope that he was holding on to with his front teeth. He climbed it safely, then started to get out of the tree when, I am still not quite sure how, but he fell out of the tree and started screaming. "My permanent tooth, my permanent tooth!" He was holding his mouth and blood was oozing out of his gums, immediately he fell to the floor and started looking for his tooth. Apparently it was just his side tooth right nest to his front top premanent tooth. He freaked out that it was still his permanent tooth. Then you see Chayce, Courtney, and myself on the ground with this huge spotlight and a couple flashlights looking for a tiny little baby tooth in a bunch of rocks....NO LUCK!!!! Can't find the tooth, but Chayce is not too sad because apparently the Tooth Fairy still came to visit him. He made a quarter of off the whole deal. Now he walks around with his quarter telling everyone his tooth story. Maybe he should've gotten more than a quarter huh, what a cheap Tooth Fairy!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Kellee and Courtney said...

I remember this. Funny story. I thought he had fallen and hurt himself. Thankfully with the luck you guys have had lately he didn't break anything.

Kellee and Courtney said...

A quarter, huh. Kambree has it in her head that the tooth fairy brings you a dollar. I am seriously trying to figure out how the tooth fairy got so rich since I was a kid.

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.