Friday, July 18, 2008

We are taking the plunge....

Jeff and I are finally starting our process to go back to school. WOW, alot of stuff to do! We have both applied to SUU. We are wanting to start in the fall of this year. Jeff is being very optimistic on his calendar days on how many credit hours he is pursuing. I, on the other hand, will probably only take one or two classes to start out with and see how my time management skills actually are!!! It will be interesting. We are both excited though. I have a very long road ahead of me. Jeff should be done in half the time as me. He has also found a position in Sevier County that he would love to have, so he is in the process of scoping out that opportunity. It will be interesting to see what happens. It is amazing how you want to do something or have something you want to pursue things start to fall into place for ya. I am absolutely amazed at how things work out. I will keep ya posted on how our progress goes with this whole school thing!! In the meantime it's work, work, work!!!! : ) But I am sure you know what I mean!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I seriously don't know how you do it all!! And you are going back to school! You are amazing! How exciting for you both! Where the heck is Sevier county? Is that like Richfield? I can't remember? I had to laugh about the whole picture thing that is so something Tyson would do!

To sum up our story:

Jeff and I got married on August 14, 1998. We have four beautiful boys and a sweet little girl. We have been married for 13 years. We run a business in Utah called Sprockets. It is a full service ATV shop. It has been Jeff's dream to do since he was a kid (not mine!! ; )) But we keep very busy at it and are glad for the support from the community. This is a great place to live.